Ad by mouze_art

Forum

8 posts

Rejected Font Notification

Aug 29, 2022 at 05:24

Hi is there any notofication if our submitted font been Rejected?Or how long maximum time for us to make sure that fonts been Rejected

Aug 30, 2022 at 08:52

I'm 99% sure there is no notification if the font is rejected. I have no idea how long they are taking to publish/approve new fonts at present - does anyone else know?

Aug 30, 2022 at 10:18

My font Qundart has been under review for over 9 months, I uploaded it in early October :(
Somewhere it was written that the review now takes about a year. Good luck

Aug 31, 2022 at 05:39

Good Luck You too

Sep 02, 2022 at 00:01

Authors receive an email notification when a font seems OK for us, but gets some technical problem that need to be fixed before publishing (like kerning etc.) that we write in the e-mail

Otherwise no email is sent

Sep 02, 2022 at 03:29

Rodolphe said  
Authors receive an email notification when a font seems OK for us, but gets some technical problem that need to be fixed before publishing (like kerning etc.) that we write in the e-mail

Otherwise no email is sent

How long it takes after resubmit? I had an email about the kerning issue but I don't which part is the issue, I have resubmited it, do i need to wait a year for the review too? because I have upload the font called buljirya a year ago and a month ago i received the rejection email. Thank you

Sep 04, 2022 at 00:46

When authors resubmit a fixed font with the exact same name, delay is much shorter (otherwise it takes months again)

Concerning your "Buljirya" font, it will be online at next update - this was an error on our side (the kerning problem is for some softwares only, especially old ones...)

Edited on Sep 04, 2022 at 00:56 by Rodolphe

Sep 04, 2022 at 03:56

Rodolphe said  
When authors resubmit a fixed font with the exact same name, delay is much shorter (otherwise it takes months again)

Concerning your "Buljirya" font, it will be online at next update - this was an error on our side (the kerning problem is for some softwares only, especially old ones...)

Thank you for the update, really appreciate it.

All times are CEST. The time is now 22:06

Privacy Policy  -  Contact