18 posts    Requests only

Posts by mrsmilyy

May 27, 2024 at 07:07  [initial post]  Font please

Urgent font please

May 15, 2024 at 07:45  [initial post]  Font help ID

what is this font please urgent

May 14, 2024 at 16:17  [initial post]  Font please

Hy, urgent font please

Apr 18, 2024 at 09:00  [reply]  font PLEASE ?

Is it condensed ?

Apr 18, 2024 at 06:30  [reply]  Quelle est cette police

Moi aussi je veux savoir

Apr 18, 2024 at 06:25  [reply]  font PLEASE ?

It's arial bold or extra bold or Black ?

Apr 17, 2024 at 20:20  [initial post]  font PLEASE ?

URGENT

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:56  [reply]  font PLEASE ?

thank you, can you tell me wich capcut filters are used in theirs videos ?
https://www.instagram.com/p/C0-Ap8ttCXu/

Apr 17, 2024 at 00:14  [initial post]  font PLEASE ?

urgent

Apr 16, 2024 at 09:35  [reply]  font PLEASE ?

is this condensed or semi condensed ?

Apr 15, 2024 at 17:14  [initial post]  font PLEASE ?

urgent

is there any chance to find and donwload proxima nova regular font with shadow effect like picture
i dont change the color of your text so there is no problem

my friend,

i told you that i need to do it in canva, i can't change software because the work i do is video in canva and the work is very very big,
i need to make this change inside the video in canva !! the only thing i can't do is this ...and it's bother me so much to dont find the solution
i think there is solution, and graphiste and people who deal with font everyday are the best to know the solution this is why i came here
you told me to use another software because you dont know all the story
but believe me, without telling you all the story just believe me
and give me the solution how to do this in canva
just in canva please
may be you have some de"signer trick ? or may be import new font in canva with this effect integrated in the font ?
or any other solution, but stick in canva
thank you

Edited on Apr 15, 2024 at 13:47 by mrsmilyy

hy, think you for your answer but you think i did not try this ? oh yes it's impossible to get the same result as in the picture
i try this, i want to get the same result as the picture bellow but in canva, it's impossible because of low intensity and we can't associate many effect on the same text in canva we can just apply one effect, so choose one effect
in capcut for example we need to do shadow effect (100%) and stroke effect (30%) and glow (100%) and blur effect on bolt montsserat font (see image) in canva it impossible because we cant combine effects and the intensity is
low and we can't find all the 3 effects ... we don't find this effect (shadow stroke glow in canva and we can't apply theme in same time) and I really need to do it in canva...
https://i.imgur.com/I3P0MVv.jpeg

Hy everybody,
i want to get the same result as the picture bellow but in canva
I try to do shadow effect (100%) and stroke effect (30%) and glow on bolt montsserat font (see image) in canva but impossible... we don't find this effect (shadow stroke glow in canva and we can't apply theme in same time) and I really need to do it in canva...
someone Can help me ? may be the only solution is to customise the montserrat font with this effect and import it to canva ? but where i can find this costom font or where i can buy it? please help
May be there is out there Montserrat Bolt font personalised with with shadow effect and stroke effect ?
Otherwise can i buy (or find it free) this custom font (Montserrat with stroke glow and shadow 100%) and add it to canva ? Where ?

https://i.imgur.com/I3P0MVv.jpeg

Thanks you in Advance

Apr 15, 2024 at 07:35  [initial post]  URGENT 3 FONT

what is this font please !!

Apr 15, 2024 at 07:34  [initial post]  URGENT 2

what is this font pleaaaase

Apr 15, 2024 at 07:19  [initial post]  urgent urgent font

it's not montserrat not poppins not roboto

Edited 4 times. Last edit on Apr 15, 2024 at 07:31 by mrsmilyy

All times are CEST. The time is now 01:05

Privacy Policy  -  Contact